Akrapovic Racing Line System Yamaha XSR 700/Tribute Stainless Steel & Titanium
Complete racing line system from Akrapovic for the Yamaha XSR 700/Tribute, made from the best Stainless steel and titanium.(EC optional with catalytic converter)
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included
- Outlet cap, perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium
- Joint of the inlet cap is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and connected by high-quality, silicon-shielded tempered springs
- Includes a lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp.
- Conical shaped and hydroformed header is made of stainless steel; crossover tubes may be installed on certain models
- Link pipe may be cylindrical and in some models made of titanium; type of construction is based on maximum increase in performance
//For EC approving the catalytic converter needs to be installed, which is sold separately.