- Order < 21:00 = Shipped Today*
- Tracked & Professional Shipping
- Super High Customer Rating! (9.6)
- Secured Payment System
- Personal Service
- We Search Parts 4 You!
We introduce the Sergeant Sahara Pants, a highly functional riding trouser that not only looks like it can take a beating, it performs like it too.
The 11.5oz stretch denim outer layer is backed up by an aramid fiber abrasion-resistant layer in the seat and knee areas and they come equipped with CE Level 2 knee and hip armor. The knee armor sits snugly in the outside pockets and can easily be removed when stepping off the bike. There are stretch panels above the knees for extra comfort while riding. Quilting and suede panels give the Sergeant a style of its own.
Awesome looking trousers that (strangely) match just about any bike!
- Fuel pants made of heavy cotton twill 11,5 Oz
- Lined with para aramid anti-abrasion layer
- Stretch denim
- Suede detailing
- Waterproof YKK zipper
- CE level 2 Smoothways knee & hip armour
- Sizes are small, so if you wear between 30" and 32" better get size 32"