Tarozzi Fork Braces
Tarozzi is one of the best fork brace manufacturers you can find on the motorcycle market. The brand offers cast aluminium products with a beautiful black coating, which makes the brace both beautiful and durable. They will fit perfectly if your motorcycle is equipped with dust boots, but they can also fit on some motorcycles without any. However, this is never a guarantee.
Made in Italy, these fork braces are perfect to improve your riding experience, be it your safety or handling. Your fork will be stiffer in order to give you more control. If you are fond of last-minute braking, then this product will prove useful as it increases your stability. However, please note that fork brace should be used on street motorcycles rather than their off-road counterpart.
How to mount fork braces with dust boots
- Remove the dust boots by sliding it up out of the fork tubes
- Install the fork brace on your fork
- Put the rubber dust boots back on the fork tubes so that they end up around the fork brace
N.B. On more modern models, you do not need to remove the dust boots in order to install the fork brace. This is the case when the dust seal is located on top of the lower fork.
Will the fork brace fit my motorcycle?
Several factors must be taken into consideration to answer this question. Even if your motorcycle has the same dimensions as listed in the description of the fork brace, it does not mean it will fit for sure.
- If your motorcycle has a front fender, you might not have enough space to mount a fork brace, depending both on your bike and the part in question
- If you have changed the size of your tires from 18 to 19 inches, then you will not have enough space to equip your motorcycle with both a fork brace and a front fender
- Trial and error is usually the best way to know whether it will fit or not
Fast from the Past offers a step-by-step manual to mount the Tarozzi fork brace. You can find this here. Moreover, it also provides a dimension guide for the fork brace, last updated in 2016. You will find it here.